Where are you Nabeel? I saw you in my dreams. I'm trying to wait for you but I'm getting impatient. Are you even real?
piątek, 14 października 2022
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
Well, I've got noone to talk to. At least I feel like that. It was supposed to get better after getting job right? Well I have a job bu...
-
I fled Him, down the nights and down the days; I fled Him, down the arches of the years; I fled Him, down the labyrinthine ways Of my own...
-
Where are you Nabeel? I saw you in my dreams. I'm trying to wait for you but I'm getting impatient. Are you even real?
-
Well, I know noone is reading this.. But still somewhere at the back of my head I hope that maybe my soulmate will read it one day. I want...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz